Wednesday, December 20, 2006


I hate Christmas... alot... i can't wait for this crap to be over so they stop playing jesus music all day at work till i go crazy and destroy things. i mean a month or two long reminder that people are ignorant sheep doesn't sit well with me. its bad enuf that there are TWO jesus nuts bible banging bitches i have to deal with year round but now they are on OVERDRIVE and the rest of the "normal" people are joining in... and why am I expected to buy gifts for people when im poor and am tring to feed my family! and speaking of that if one more jolly fuck with a tin can asks me to dontate to some kinda charity im gonna beat his ass and take the money cause i need that shit just as much as the next, I mean FUCK im buying food with government money but ur gonna pressure me into giving u something FUCK YOU!!! <.< lol sorry had to vent

No comments: